Applicability of Cancellation & Refund Policy
- You can cancel your order before the product has been packed. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
- In case the product has been packed and not yet shipped, you may cancel the order. Your refund will be processed after deducting reasonable packing/handling charges – even if you were offered free shipping.
- In case the product has been shipped, you may still cancel the order by refusing to accept the delivery. Your refund will be processed once the package is received back by us, after deducting the shipping charges or reasonable packing/handling charges, if you were offered free shipping.
- Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the product has been delivered to you.
- In the case of digital products, which have an option for online download, cancellation will not be possible.
Once the order is cancelled, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. The refund will be processed within 48 hours. Since the transactions are handled through a third-party payment gateway, no guarantees can be offered for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the buyer’s card/account.
In case of cancelled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the buyer, if any, is likely to be forfeited.
We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order due to any of the below reasons:
- Technical issues related to pricing information.
- Non-availability of the product(s).
- Payment problem suspected to be a fraudulent transaction.
- For any reason outside our control including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
Adding items and combining orders after an order has been placed
Currently, there is no such facility for adding or combining orders once they have been placed.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement by visiting this page on our website:
This document was last updated on October 18, 2021